CE attended the premiere of the film Jack to a King the story of the rise of Swansea FC on 12 Sept, 2014.
The Tardis was working full in motion and so was The Doctor, walking from left to the right getting everything set to land.
"The regulators are working fine and dandy" he looked at the Regulator field as the scans were printed out on a fax like paper, he tore it off and took a look "The scans show that there is no danger ahead of us, but that doesn’t matter anyway" he said as he crumbled up the scan paper and tossed it in to the dustbin.
He turned to Gardevoir as he gave him a smile to show that everything is fine as he then said “I’m taking you somewhere that i’ve wanted to go for a long time but now that i’ve got the chance, we are doing it now.”
or the Rules Governing Time Lords from the Worshipful and Ancient Law of Gallifrey
- NO BEING SHALL DISTORT HISTORY (i.e. it is forbidden to change or otherwise alter the past)
- INTERACTION WITH AN INDIVIDUAL’S OWN PERSONAL TIMELINE IS FORBIDDEN
- no Time Lord may murder or otherwise harm their past self
- no Time Lord may meet with or otherwise come into contact with their past self
- no Time Lord may meet with another individual who is out of sync with their timestream
- no Time Lord may make profit from knowledge or manipulation of the past
- NO TIME LORD (OR ANY OTHER BEING) MAY INTERFERE WITH THE WEB OF TIME
- the editing or rewriting of the History of any individual, species or planet is forbidden
- all Time Lords must follow the Doctrine of Non-Interference when dealing with Lesser Species
- it is the duty of all Time Lords to prevent Gallifreyan technology from being acquired by Time-Aware Species
- it is the duty of all Time Lords to prevent damage to or sabotage of the Web of Time
- it is the duty of all Time Lords to prevent acts of aggression by any Time-Aware Species that threatens the survival of the native population within the affected Time Zone
- any Time Lord who commits genocide will have their title and remaining regenerations forcibly removed
- NO TIME LORD MAY CREATE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATION OF A TEMPORAL PARADOX
- NO TIME LORD MAY EXPLOIT THE POWER OF CREATION
- no Time Lord may use the Power in a way that could damage Time
- THE CREATION OF A VORTEX CRISIS IS FORBIDDEN
- THE CREATION OF A GRANDFATHER PARADOX IS FORBIDDEN
- THE CREATION OF A DIMENSIONAL PARADOX IS FORBIDDEN
- TIMELOOPING PLANETS IS FORBIDDEN
- ALL TIME LORDS MUST FOLLOW THE PROTOCOLS OF LINEARITY
- NO TIME LORD MAY TRAVEL INTO THE RELATIVE PAST OR FUTURE OF GALLIFREY
- NO TIME LORD MAY DELIBERATELY SHAPE THE FUTURE OF ANY TIMELINE
- NO TIME LORD MAY USE OR PILOT A TIME CAPSULE WITHOUT AUTHORISATION
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALLOW ENTRANCE TO A TIME CAPSULE TO NON-TIME LORDS
- ALL TIME LORDS MUST FOLLOW THE PROTOCOLS OF OBSERVATION
- NO TIME LORD MAY INTERACT WITH THEIR OWN FUTURE
- NO TIME LORD MAY USE OR EXPLOIT TIME TRAVEL FOR PERSONAL NEEDS
- A TIME LORD MAY NOT USE TIME TRAVEL TO PURPOSEFULLY SHORTEN OR ELONGATE THEIR PERSONAL PERCEPTION OF TIME
- A TIME LORD MAY NOT USE TIME TRAVEL TO LIVE THROUGH THE SAME DAY TWICE
- A TIME LORD MAY NOT USE TIME TRAVEL FOR FINANCIAL GAIN
- EMERGENCY RULES MAY BE PUT IN PLACE IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH ALIEN ACTIVITY ON GALLIFREY
- these rules may allow investigation of the Lord/Lady President
- PERFORMING A TARDIS INTERLOCK (i.e. materialising one TARDIS within another) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- TRIGGERING A REGENERATION IN ORDER TO CHANGE SEX OR GENDER IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- ALL TIME LORDS HAVE THE RIGHT TO OFFER THEMSELVES AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
- elections must be held within 48 hours of the death/removal of the previous President
- if a President is removed due to a vote of no confidence, power is temporarily passed down the hierarchical order of the High Council
Les Misérables Inspired Starters! (Send to my muse to see their reaction!)
It was impossible, of course it was. There was no way in hell she could have seen … No. Just .. no.
But he looked so much like.. down to the scar. That she’d given him. Her chest felt tight with an irrational amount of fear as she looked over to the Doctor.
"I.. I think I did."
As he saw her face show fear, he knew that wasn’t a good sign whatsoever.It did concern him but they had to be focused at the task at hand.
But it still pestered him to think about it
"Whatever, it was i could definitely see that it did bother ya"